Why We Fly Astar:
- The AS350 Astar family of helicopters outclasses all other single-engine helicopters for performance, versatility, low maintenance, and low acquisition costs, while excelling in high and hot and extreme environments. It is a member of Airbus’ Ecureuil family, which has accumulated almost 36 million flight hours worldwide.
- Astar provides a longer time on scene and can get you there faster than any other helicopter in its class.
- Astar is made in the USA, built in Columbus, Mississippi, and supported in Grand Prairie, Texas, supporting US jobs and economy.
- Astar boasts the widest cabin in its class, offering the very best platform for Airborne Media and Electronic News Gathering.
Why We Fly GSS:
- GSS offers the industry leading standard in broadcast cameras and lenses used by major-market ENG clients.
- Offers a platform capable of a wide range of lens technology, customizable to the customers needs.